Manager of Horticultural Services
Anything Groes is Kentucky and Southern Indiana’s premier, most experienced and quality focused interior plantscaping company. Since 1978 we have provided design, sales and service of live tropical plants (and permanent/artificial plants) for commercial and residential interiors; provided tropical and native plants in planters outside buildings and on residential patios; designed and installed green walls (both live plants and moss walls) and provided full service Christmas decorating.
The Manager of Horticultural Services at Anything Groes must be a detail-oriented, self starter that is a high energy, team player. He/she is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the horticulture department to ensure our clients’ interior and exterior plants consistently look their best. This is a great opportunity for a person with a strong work ethic and a desire to work with plants and people on a daily basis.
Responsibilities:* Oversee the horticultural care provided by technicians, including training and quality control, for assigned client accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and superior quality of service.
* Oversee and train on correct disease and pest control applications, pruning and fertilization.
* Account administration, including plant inventory entry and maintenance, using Sage 100 software (proficiency not required but helpful)
* Plant purchasing to maintain adequate inventory for replacements and new installs while collaborating with sales team.
* Primary responsibility to design (collaborate with Sales team on design) and ordering of plants for Spring and Fall Containerscaping and Urbanscaping, in collaboration with Sales and Installation team.
* Collaborate and participate with Installation & Sales team for Christmas season installs
* Run a route and handle some accounts and fill in for routes when employees are out, as may be needed.
Experience:Horticulture and Management experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Crestwood, KY 40014: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org